Liquid Screed by Gyvtec Ltd
We are Liquid Screed, Underfloor Heating Screed and flowing concrete Specialists.
We cover Commercial, Industrial, Residential and New Build projects nationwide.
Liquid Screed is fast overtaking the traditional sand and cement screeds due to it’s significant advantages over the traditionally used methods. Builders and self build home owners alike are seeing the many benefits and choosing to lay this fast laying, quick drying and environmentally friendlier method. In Germany and parts of Europe, 80% of all floors are poured with Liquid Screed. This is for a number of reasons.
THE BENEFITS OF LIQUID FLOOR SCREED
- Uses a more compact screed pump meaning access is possible for smaller projects and projects with limited access as the pump can function from 100 meters away. Due to the nature of the product, it can also be pumped 5-7 stories high.
- Ideal for underfloor heating, Liquid Screed flows around the pipes and forms a void free finish avoiding air pockets. It can also be laid thinner then sand and cement screed which allows the pipes to be closer to the surface resulting in a faster and more even heat transfer through the floor.
- Cost effective. Liquid Screed can be laid much thinner than traditional flooring methods.
- The floor can be walked on after 24-48 hours of laying, saving everyone time!
- Areas of up to 2,000 square meters can be laid in a day compared to the 100-150 square meters of traditional product.
- No shrinking, cracking or curling.
- No reinforcement required.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Qualified and Experienced. We have completed hundreds of projects from large industrial spaces to commercial projects and residential builds, so we have the knowledge and experience to provide a superior long lasting finish that will last a lifetime and beyond. All our staff members are fully qualified and hold CSCS building site worker cards, as well as intelligent and polite with you and your customers along with the general public.
We are all trained professionals. Our team all have multiple years of experience in the flooring, heating and plumbing and work with our clients to ensure the best possible build finish for your project, all within the agreed time frame.
We are approved installers for Tarmac Topflow, Cemex Supaflo, Aggregate Industries Hiflow and the Breedon Group Gypscreed.
We’re Nationwide. Based in Gloucestershire we cover the majority of the UK including Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Midlands, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Wales, London, Kent, Herfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, East and West Sussex, Hampshire and Northamptonshire.
At Gyvtec Ltd, we are aware that time and budget on a building job are incredibly important and work with all of our clients to ensure that we meet the demands of your project in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
Just call 01452 689449 or email us for a quote and we will be happy to talk through the job with you and provide you with the best options for a perfect finish. We can also supply you with a project manager, so you have one point of contact from start to the finish of your build.